Have you ever suspected your husband was having an affair then found out the real reason for the absence etc and felt rather stupid?

Just a fun question :P.

I suspected and it turned out he was just taking extra english classes to improve his work... Boy did I feel stupid - Was a few years ago. I'm hoping I'm not the only silly one out there!

leah_rai

Asked by leah_rai at 9:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, it teaches not to jump to concusions.

never ASS-U-ME ! ;-)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:59 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I was cheated on in a previous relationship so in the beginning of this relationship I was uneasy. I was worried he was cheating and ended up he was meeting with a jeweler to design my ring. DUH!
    ciejsgirl

Answer by ciejsgirl at 10:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• This is a great question. It's never happened to me, but I bet it's happened to a lot of people!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:21 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have been cheated on before from my ex husband. SO my trusting level was not very high when i met and married my now husband. But then , his ex wife was always calling, writing him letter( which she still does for real idiotic thing) she would continuely drive by our house. So that was making me feel uncomfortable. so one day I had come home from work, and my daughter asked me why my DH was out at the cemetary with the ex.. and so i approached him on that and he got mad, but not at me. But told me it was not him. Then in this small town, there were other people that would come over and ask the same thing to him about the cemetary and why my DH truck was at her house. He said it was not him.. I was really getting edgy on this. and thought its over now. well to find out.. it was not him.. it was her boyfriend from her work that had the same kind of truck as ours.. Ya i felt bad for thinking it but i had no idea..
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 11:09 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No! Honestly, my husband is army, and he goes to work, then comes home and spends every minute off with us, he doesnt een go out with friends w/out me, and vice verse
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010