morning sickness in the 3rd tri?

is it ok to have morning sickness return? im a week shy of 7months and my morning sickness has returned, i had it really bad for the first 13weeks and then it seemed to have gone away and i could enjoy food again. now it has returned, i wake up in the morning hungery, but once i have breakfast, useually tiast now cos i can't eat much and then i feel so sick for hours. i start to feel good again in the evening and want to eat at last, but the thats hard cos i haven really eatin allday. anyone know what to do to help?

otoole

Asked by otoole at 10:26 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you can get it whenever. or sometime its what your eating and the baby don;t like it.
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i have gone off anykind of shellfish, which i used to love and hamburgers, but i never really cared for them anyway. everything just seems so heavy to eat.
    otoole

Comment by otoole (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It is normal for that to happen.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Very normal. I am also in my 3rd tri and it has returned for me as well. You can have morning sickness anytime even throughout the whole pregnancy for some. In the 3rd it can return because the hormones are even stronger.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:49 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I got "morning sickness" really bad in my 3rd trimester.... except it was at night... I would wake up in the middle of the night and have to run to the bathroom, I even spent some nights on the bathroom floor...it sucks
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• The Rx:
    * Don't let yourself get too hungry. Try to nibble on something even before you get out of bed (stick a box of saltines in your night table, for example).
    * Eat candied ginger or take a ginger tablet; numerous studies have found it helps soothe a queasy tummy.
    * Ask your doc about taking a B6 supplement -- the vitamin has also been linked to nausea relief.
    * Ask your doctor for a prescription of Zofran or some other form of morning sickness medication
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• In the third trimester your gallbladder does not process fats like it did. Making you very ill, very similar to morning sickness. I got it every time. I cut out really fatty foods and stuck to a pretty simple diet and it went away. It won't hurt you and you'll go back to normal after.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• very normal! It happened to me with my first babe. I had to eat small meals several times a day.
    CrnchyMamaCraig

Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 11:31 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• the heat is not helping either. iv never wanted the summer to end so badly as i do this year.
    otoole

Comment by otoole (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i was sick for the first 6mos then it finally went away, then about 34 weeks it came back but only in the mornings for about 3 hours. luckly this only lasted for about 2 weeks.
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2010