Question about shipping supplies

I need to mail out 36 cloth prefold diapers, but don't have a box big enough. Can I just wrap it in a black trash bag (new of course) and mail it like that?

kristinas8

Asked by kristinas8 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• Yes I believe you can.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 10:42 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Home depot sales boxes for cheap, 2 bucks for big boxes, that is what i did when i shipped my belongins out of state when i moved.. UPS ships pretty cheap and also will do a pick up at your home.. But most places do not accpet bags due to them ripping open. I also worked in an office and none of the places allowed bags unless it was their shipping bag which was very strong plastic.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• They have to be in something that will not ripe open. It has to be a box or there bag things they have.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No it will rip. The post office has free priority mail boxes. Weight doesn't matter for domestic, as long as you can fit it in their box,.it's a set price.
    ladycertz

Answer by ladycertz at 1:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I found a box in the basement. Even the postal services biggest box is still too small.
    kristinas8

Comment by kristinas8 (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010