Freaking Still Waiting..Pissed Off One Question

If Someone says they will be at your house early. what exactly would you consider early?

MinnieMoni

Asked by MinnieMoni at 10:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• before ten, but next time ask for a more specific time.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:01 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would have asked for a specific time. That can mean 5AM for all you know
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• 30 mins to an hour before the time you had arranged
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• before 9am IMO

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It depends on the person, I have some friends that tell me that they'll be at my house early, but eary for them is 10, & I have others that when they say early, they mean early. Before the sun comes up early... ((or right after it)) Most of my friends know, if its before 9, dont bother me, so when they tell me early, I know they mean sometime around or after 9...

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i did ask for a specific time...im always freaking waiting around im begingin to think this is a freaking game to him really! morning ends at 11am and its going on noon thats not early thanks for the feed back..ready to curse someone the freak out!!!
    MinnieMoni

Comment by MinnieMoni (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i think it depends on the person like to my sis early means 6-7am to some of my friends 10am is really early for them
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 11:51 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• When I say early I mean 6-7am-ish. If you ask my friend early to her is before noon. Call him and see what the heck is taking so long.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• phone is going str8 to voice mail...aint this about a freakin Biotch if he decide to show up to day or tomorrow the out come is not going to be pretty at all..i honestly want to punch him in the F-in Face and im not playing at all
    MinnieMoni

Comment by MinnieMoni (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010