Birthday gift 2 year old boy, ride on toy?

My grandson is turning 2 and has no ride on toys. I have been looking for something in the house. He is small. I like the Fropper but have seen mixed reviews. I've looke at hundreds online and can't decide! Suggestions? Suggestions for other gifts?

Gailll

Asked by Gailll at 11:02 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think a ride on toy is a great idea! I don't know what a fropper is, but my kids liked all of their ride ons. Really, you can't go wrong.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:04 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• That would be great. My son and nephew both have a Tonka truck ride-on toy and my grand-nephew has the new Toy Story 3 ride-on that came out this year. But I'm sure any kind would be great. I also don't know what a Fropper is however, sorry.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yeah he would love a ride on toy. My son just turned 2 yesterday and he got a toy story 3 ride on toy and he loves it but he throws a fit because he wants the toy laser off but it doesnt come off. lol. But he really does enjoy it. They have so much to choose from so whatever he likes you might just find one.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• How about something colorfull,educational, that everyone can do together at this age there so easy to please there are plenty of things out there that are safe for kids his age and non toxic i hope this helps
    pyrofyterwife

Answer by pyrofyterwife at 4:56 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Maybe he should see a doctor, he sounds like he is underfed if he is so small for his age
    TWOpeazINaPOD

Answer by TWOpeazINaPOD at 11:28 AM on May. 18, 2011