Delayed ovulation?

Is this real? I read that there are women out there who don't ovulate till day 20 or so?

I had my last period on July 17th. Nothing in August and then very very light spotting a day or two ago. Pregnant maybe? Stress?

katfranz111

Asked by katfranz111 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a 33 day cycle and I ovulate on day 19. It's not called delayed ovulation, it's just inherant of my cycle. A delayed ovulation is where you normally ovulate on a certain day but you didn't because of other factors like stress which postpones ovulation and in turn postpones your period.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• yes.. if you join the ttc group you will find women on there who have 35 days between their cycles..some more. I've been having bleeding during ovulation. everyone is different
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You can ovulate anytime during the month. I have shorter days between my periods. I have a period every 24 days. I also have ovulated early, around the middle and later. So it varys from month to month. If you think you are pregnant then test and see what is says.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• YES! With both of my daughters, my period was already late when I got pregnant. With my oldest, I had my period the first of January and got pregnant at almost the end of February. With the youngest, I had my period the first of October and got pregnant the end of November. My cycles have always been really messed up. When I was 13 or 14, I could go 3 or 4 months without having a period at all.
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 11:17 AM on Sep. 7, 2010