isn;t anyone embarrassed?

i have read so many questions where at the end they say and please don't bash me for this or please don't be mean does that not bother anyone but me ? i got a comment deleted becuz it wasn't a question it was a comment but i see all these rude answers and people arguing about miniscule things its crazy

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just deleted one of my answers because a couple of mom's started bashing me for it. I love this website but there are times that I consider giving up on it because people are so rude and condescending.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• yea ive learn some moms are just down right cruel
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I really try to look at the question and if I think I have something that could help or improve I answer but if I don't have something nice to say I keep it to myself. It's obvious the woman who ask questions are looking for answers or justification (I know I've asked some myself) and don't need the BS!! I just don't get it if that mom was sitting across from you asking the same question you wouldn't answer if you didn't have something nice to say so why do some woman feel that they can be "Bold" online you're still hurting that moms feelings and putting her down as if you were sitting across from her saying to her face. I just think if you wouldn't want someone to say it to you keep it to yourself. Thanks for letting me put up my oppion :)
    Leauna
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 11:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Thats the kind of stuff I'm talking about Toriandgrace asked for some advice and got BS I just hate that!!
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 12:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• This site is so much better that babygaga or whatever its call. They curse eachother out and gang up on eachother. Its pathetic. This is SO much more GROWN UP (believe it or not). Its a circus over there.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i posted a few and got some rude and smart ass comments (pardon the language) and yes it does hurt and esp if you are already upset and frustrated in the first place
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:16 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Thus the basis of some schmo becoming rich off the quote, "Mean people suck!" Bumper stickers everywhere! Seriously though, I think people leave rude comments cause they are in a bad way themselves at the moment and are just looking for a reason to vent. I wouldn't take anything anyone says personally. Especially when you don't know the person, their background, education or experience. "Take it with a grain of salt."
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• thanks for your responses glad to know i am not the only one who thinks some of these women need some damn prozac
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'm afraid that nasty remarks tend to egg me on. The more they whine and go off on me the nastier I get in return. Even when I know it will probably bring me some bad karma. I'm a baaaad girl!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008