Did you ever?!

Did you ever fake a contraction to get out of stuff? Honestly!

I have I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I admit that I have faked a few contractions to get out of taking my girls to school so my husband does it or to get me out of cooking dinner. I've done it a few times. I'm sure he would've done it even if I asked him but I didn't want him to think I was just bossing him around or being lazy. I'm having my baby soon and wont be using that excuse anymore! :/

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 11:44 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No.
    countryspun

Answer by countryspun at 11:45 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No I haven't.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:48 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No I haven't.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:49 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I've never faked a contraction but I have used my pregnancy to get out of doing something.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 11:54 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• wow, I feel like a phony.
    babyangelromero

Comment by babyangelromero (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• There's a big difference between a real contraction and a BH contraction, so I guess I'm a bit confused on how you can actually "fake" a contraction.... I could function just fine with the BH one's, even though they were a bit uncomfortable. What's really sad is your Hubby doesn't know the difference, or is just clueless....
    Karma can be a bitch so I would be careful faking anything... GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• haha! No I didn't.
    But I had 'morning' sickness from Day 1 up until 2 hours before I gave birth. :p
    There were days I would play it up, to get out of going grocery shopping, or visiting my Mother in law though ;)
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Seems deceptive, and maybe like the story of the boy who cried wolf! I hope that he finds out, and lets you know how shitty that is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• anon I knew I'd get an answer like this. He already knows, he thought it was funny and slick, as you can see this post is in the Just for fun section because it's not suppose to be a serious question or a serious problem. Thanks for taking the time to comment though.
    babyangelromero

Comment by babyangelromero (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010