How do you get your stomach flat when working out at home?

I want my stomach some what flatter but want to workout at home! it doesn't have to be washboard flat just smaller any ideas?

mom2eas

Asked by mom2eas at 11:47 AM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Health

• sit ups and crunches
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:50 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Lay on the floor and bend your knees or rest your legs on a chair,the higher the chair the more intense the workout. Stomach crunches r great!!!! I do 100 myself at the gym!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:51 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I am looking for answers to this as well. I work out at the gym and also at home. I have talked to some fitness people and they all say that you have to cut all "junk" out of your diet as well as alcohol to really impact the tummy area. I am trying to focus on the "baby pouch" so lots of core work.

Leg extensions and crunches
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:51 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'm wanting to see what repsonses you get for this.... You could try a workout video or lots of crunches, idk for sure
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• hula hoop! great cardio workout plus it's fun when you do it to music. I dont use the cheap crappy ones they have at toy stores...I make my own with irrigation tubing!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:51 AM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Bellydancing is a great core work out, and fun! There are lots of good dvds for bellydancing at home. I also have the ab lounge chair but it's kind of a pain since it takes up so much space.
    AnnabellesMama

Answer by AnnabellesMama at 12:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2010