I have a retoverted uterus, would this effect how I show??

I am 16 weeks pregnant and I am not showing, I have even lost an inch off of my belly!!!! I admit I am not skinny, in fact I have a rather large adbomen, but you would think it would have gotten a little bit bigger by now.

Zoeybug

Asked by Zoeybug at 11:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am thinking you are saying your uterus is tilted back instead of forward? Is that right? If so, then thats what I have also. At three months all you could tell was that I had gained wight, not that I was pregnant. Mine tilts back and the area is flat even now between my pelvis bones.I think it does affect how you show early on, but once you are further along, people will notice. People began to notice on me when I was about 5 months.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I just answered this question for someone else- I also have a tilted uterus. It didn't affect they way I showed with any of my 3 pregnancies. I actually showed quite early.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008