can I use bottled water for my son's pacifier?

I just realized now at bedtime that I ran out of baby water. Can I use bottled water? what else can I do?

MandyAshley

Asked by MandyAshley at 11:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• bottled water is fine and so is faucet water, you don't need to spend extra money on baby water, you can even boil water to soak them in.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 11:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• its the same thing. besides the fact of the added fluoride, I stopped using it because of the fluoride its bad on the babys new teeth

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Anything except well water is fine.
    Did you know that tap water has to pass higher standards than bottled water?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Water is water. Use the tap water. It hasnt done anything to you and its not gonna do anything to the baby. Boil the water if you want to and store it-that way will be a heck of a lot cheaper, but make sure you store it in sealed, sanitized glass jars or bottles. (too much work if you ask me), but your faucet water isnt going to hurt him at all. I grew up on well water and Im healthy and never had a cavity and so on, so all that bottle baby water crap is crap.
    Anonymous

• it's been proven that most bottled water is tap water... it won't hurt him!!!!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2008