I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I'M PREGNANT,IN WHAT SPECIAL WAY WOULD YOU SURPRISE YOUR HUSBAND?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations....get him a "dad" t-shirt....or hat #1 dad or whatever!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• While you're cleaning, tell him to throw out the condoms, you dont need them anymore.
    Anonymous

• buy him a blanket, bib onsie, that says i love my daddy, then wrap it and tell him you picked up a little something while you were out.... i did that for my dh he was so excited

for our second baby i bought my older son a t-shirt that read.. im a big brother, and had him wear it until my dh noticed it.. it only took about 2 minutes!

congrats!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• put the positive test in the oven and tell him to go check on your "bun in the oven"
    devon_maund

Answer by devon_maund at 11:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• lol. I like devon maund's idea. That's cute.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Go buy you a shirt that says mommy, or mommy to be etc..or a small maternity shirt that has something to do with being a mom on it and tell him you bought something and you need his opinion on how it looks on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• could not help you there my husband came in the bathroom while i was peeing on the stick i said well honey we are going to have ababy the look on his face
    babyjacob09

Answer by babyjacob09 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2008