potty training?

my daughter went 2 weeks doin great with potty training now she pees on the floor & she wont tell me when she needs to go pee or poop :( any tips t0 get her back on tract?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like she is testing you or just to busy playing to stop. Have her help you clean up her mess she makes.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Just keep doing what you were doing before, make sure she's ok with everything, when my daughter started doing this it got really frustrating just because she knew how to do it all. When we sat down and talked to her about it we discovered that she had seen a spider by the toilet and it scared her so she didn't want to go to the bathroom, we assured her that there was no spider and even went in there with her and inspected with her, we put a show by the toilet at her reach and told her she could kill the spider if she saw it and she felt alot more protected and started using the toilet again.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010