do you work for this

does any other mom work for work at home untied? if so what do you think about it?

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 11:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work for The Mom Team, but we both work for the same company. The company is great and It has great natural products. If you need more information check out my website. After you fill in your information you will receive additional information about the company.
    http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I worked for the MOM Team. I lost tons of money! I went 7 months with out a single sale! No one wants that stuff when they can get Clorox Green at the store and it's cheaper... You have to order even if no one else is... Like $40-$60 every month. And on the off chance that someone does order you have to lean on them to buy every month so that you get an income...

I don't recommend it! Try Ameriplan... They seem to be better! I'm making a few thousand a month with them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I too, tried Melaleuca to a bad end... It's hard to sell now that the stuff is so readily available in normal stores. I'm with Ameriplan now and love what I do... If you would like some information let me know.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I tried it once before, but i didn't have much luck with it, I am now with a company i love and the product is a First to markt product so there is nothing else out there like this! i feel so passionate about this company and the products really work! anyway if you would like to know more about this business or the products PM me.
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 12:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2008