is it bad to have orgasms while your pregnant? From either sex or masturbation?.... this is my first pregnancy so just trying to get some answers ha... might be a weird question but im curious.

just wondering if its bad?? does it affect the baby at all?? is it bad to have alot of them??? just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• yeah!! it is...dont do it!!!
    Anonymous

• Orgasms can cause contractions in the uterus (what i have read) but that it should not harm the baby, people have been having sex and orgasms for longer time then we have been around, with no problems.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 11:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• no it's not. it doesn't affect the baby at all. someone is playing with you. dr's always say you can have sex and they never say but make sure you don't get off.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• they will only cause contractions and make you go into labor if you are that far enough in your pregnancy.

they are fine though
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• its completely normal. trust me im a book worm. i read everyy book and every article. im like a fricking encyclopedia. lol. its healthy for both you and the baby because your contractions from the orgasim soothe the baby.

and dont worry the baby wont see you having sex, let alone know wat your doing. it scared my fiance so much that it just killed the moment so i made him read wat to expect when your expecting
    SummerMom072208

Answer by SummerMom072208 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Nothing wrong with it all !!!!!!
    Once you're at your due date and the baby is ready, the dr will say to have sex because the orgasms will help you contract- but NOT in the early stages. Don't worry about it- have fun ;)
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• orgasms are fine when pregnant. It distributes the blood around the uterus but doesnt' harm the baby.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Your okay hon - nothing to fear about having sex or having an orgasm while pregnant. Enjoy, thats how you got the baby in the first place lol!
    Pick up the pregnancy bible called "What to expect when you are expecting". Its everything you want to know from the time you conceive until the time you deliver! Congrats and good luck!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I had sex, with orgasm almost right up until I delivered both of my babies. They are fine! And there were no complications with the pregnacies due to this.
    Anonymous

• If having a orgasm while I was pregnant caused problems, Boy oh Boy!..I would have been in TROUBLE! so, the answer is keep having them! ( ;
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2008