bootcamp, army vid?

im an army vet and i like the old army routines, basic training etc. ive tried to find one but i cant...a video that is not someone dressed in camo yelling, but REAL military exercises, preferably from a legitiment military person or vet who actually does it the way the military does it? anyone know of any exercise vids like this? i have to emphasize. not ppl dressed up in army attire pretending to be military yelling at you...thats just fake to me. i want real army vets or active duty etc. ppl who have really done this

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Hey, on military.com I've seen and looked at some stuff done by a former Seal, I think he has some videos to. Here is a link to a page: http://www.military.com/military-fitness/
    LostRogue

Answer by LostRogue at 9:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• my mother in law has a video like that. when my hubby went into the army, he got a video from the army with their workouts so he could get used to them.
    I can have her send it to me, and i can maybe put it on line or email it to you?
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 6:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2008