Pregnant??? What Do You Think??

Well AF showed up 2days early .. i wasnt supposed to start till the 11th and it showed up on the 9th .. but it only lasted 2days .. normally its like 5 or so like by the time i was actually supposed to start the 11th i had already stopped! .. and now i am having major head aches and sick to my stomach but all test are showing BFN .. so im hoping it just hadnt showed up... with my daughter i was 5wks before i ever got a BFP .. with my son i had 2 of what i thought were periods then the 3rd month found out i was pregnant ... so im hoping that is the case ... hoping and praying for a BFP!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think we arent doctors and cant tell you. try peeing on the keyboard maybe that can tell you better than us!
    Anonymous

• wow there is no need to be a jerk like anonymous. listen to your body and if you think you could be go in and have a blood test.
    kjb9585

Answer by kjb9585 at 2:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2008