have you watch or read the secrete?

if so has it work in your life? do you have a vision board? do you believe is is speaking the same as the bible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• i have read it and i think its just common sense and what people should do but dont.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• LOL I just aske a question about this I think we asked at the same time! Awsome!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Not trying to be funny, but the only Secret I know is deodorant. Please explain it to us?! Thanks again! AT least you might have gotten a little laugh out of me. But seriously, can you explain what the Secret is?
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 7:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yes, yes, and yes. LOL.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yes I watched it with my hubby, my sister and father in law were really into it. Its very hard for me to be positive but I have tried this and it doesnt seem to work. YOu should always be positive thoguh in general, wether or not it results in a million dollars idk!
    joy2u2

Answer by joy2u2 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• secrete of what liquids? Do u mean secret?
    Anonymous

• yes, and I use it the best I can. Its a principle that takes alot of discipline
    bvona

Answer by bvona at 6:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have read the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It espouses the idea that positive thoughts bring good things and negative thoughts bring bad. That the universe gives us whatever we think most strongly about. That's basic witchcraft. Envision what you want. Imagine you already have it. It comes to you. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Not many people can keep up that constant stream of positivism for 24 hours a day. Normal people get tired. So I didn't find it too helpful, even as a witch.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2008