how do i get over the man i love

i love him so much and he said he does not feel for me, what can i do to stop the crying, thinking about him. need some advice, it seems that every time am alone he comes to my head and i try not to but every time i see my daughter, i remeber, him and start to cry. it hard

symphony07

Asked by symphony07 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• You poor thing. Love sickness sucks BIG time. I will make you one promise, as the days go by you will hurt less and less than you do at this moment. And you WILL get over him. The best thing you can do is keep very BUSY. Sign up for a class or go dancing with your friends. Personally, I'm all for dating on the rebound. It's a little wrong I know, but it's a great distraction. So pull yourself together, get your nails done and keep your chin up sweetie. There is someone out there that will love and appreciate everything about you. Look forward to meeting THAT guy.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I think most have been where you are at....it is hard. I don't know if it will help you but journaling not necessarily online ( okay if you want) but that and writing poetry or art helped me work through these heartbreaks....if your a physical person which I am both....kickboxing, hip-hop, and yoga classes help me through a lot of things period....stay busy focusing on yourself. Hope this helps.

RainyRainbow

Answer by RainyRainbow at 12:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• The truth is you never will. If it true love you'll ALWAYS think of him. True time will be your friend and it will hurt less and less as time passes but he'll always be in your heart and thoughts. Its been over a yr for me giving up on my true love and even moving on with a great man. However not a day passes that i dont see his face, hear his laughter..........
    annamarie420200

Answer by annamarie420200 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Girl the only thing that can help is time. I know it is hard to escape thoughts of him I have been there myself...just work very hard at keeping busy...surround yourself with friends and stay active...with time it will lessen.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008