When will I start showing

I am 13 weeks one day pregnant with my first. I am 5'2 and was 111 when I got pregnant. I am now 115.5. Without clothes on I look a little puffy and at night more puffy. I was very fit when I got pregnant with very toned abdominal muscles. Everyone is surprised that I'm not showing already because I'm so little. I wonder too. Is the baby developing on schedule. I want to show the world that I'm pregnant.

MentorMel

Asked by MentorMel at 1:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Everyone shows differently and will start to show. If your Dr is not concerned then baby is fine. Just because you are smaller does not mean anything. I had a friend that is the same height as me 5 feet and she never showed. She always just looked like she gained some weight.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Everyone is different, but I say you will probably start showing around 4 - 5 months (16 weeks - 20 weeeks) along
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I never showed when i was pregnant with my daughter and my doctor didnt say anything was wrong, i wanted to show but was glad i dint have to go out and buy all new clothes
    SingleMommy21

Answer by SingleMommy21 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'm petite like you. I didn't start showing until I was in my 4th month and didn't start wearing maternity clothes until I was in my 7th month.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• this is my 5th, and i only gain about 10 lbs during pregnancy, and i am small but have big babies! I show by 12 weeks! I am 21 weeks now and am huge in the belly, it just depends!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010