Starbucks has pumpkin spice flavor back again! What's your favorite...

fall/winter flavor they offer? Personally I love the egg nog latte but my husband could survive off of the pumpkin spice.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 1:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• OK I'm goin to answer the question because I LIKE Starbucks.....I like the pumkin spice, and there was also a mint chocolate one I liked.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• The apple pie drink, with apple cider, cinnamon, nutmeg, caramel, vanilla and milk- sooo good!
    CinnamonScallop

Answer by CinnamonScallop at 3:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don't go to Starbucks anymore because they are ridiculously expensive, but I love the pumpkin spice creamer! I have been impatiently waiting for it to come back! It's my favorite.

Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• well i dont go to starbucks but i love it when the gas stations have that flavor, but im staying away from caffeine because im pregnant...you just made me sooo sad i didnt even think about it but i will be missing all my favorite holiday specials!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• After working for Starbucks, I will never again eat or drink anything from there! Gloria Genes on the other hand has some awesome options! I tend to stick to Mocha though no matter the season - Hot in the winter, Cold in the summer...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i agree with you on the pumpkin spice & egg nog and I also love the peppermint mocha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i love it!!! Pumpkin Spice is my one true love. I also love hot cider. I tried Dunkin Donuts Iced pumpkin spice lattee the other day and it was wonderful, although the flavor was a little strong. It would probably be best hot. Mmmm, I love fall flavors.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 1:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I like pumpkin spice but I REALLY can't wait for the ginger bread flavor to come out! I love ginger bread chai lattes! I only get one pump though or the flavor is too overpowering :) My mom, grandma, and I have a bit of a starbucks problem lol, we meet there 2 or 3 times a week.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Peppermint mocha :) YUM!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I love Starbucks (although I don't get over there very often), I have not tried their Pumpkin spice--that sounds good!!! I have tried flavored pumpkin spice coffee from the grocery and Gloria Jeans before and that was good! My favorite 'holiday' Starbucks is the peppermint mocha. Evidently they do have it year round but the only time it is really advertised is at the holidays.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010