If you don't watch shows live while they air, do you still watch them weekly or let them stack up?

Meaning if you DVR something or watch it online instead of on tv. I seem to start out with the best intentions, and then after a week or two, skip a month at a time and watch 4 or 5 episodes in a row when I have time on a weekend.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• we usually get to our shows by the end of the week
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It depends on the show. Some shows I watch the same night, and some I'm several weeks behind.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• We don't have cable so I watch a lot of shows online. I usually watch them the day the are available while I fold laundry or do something equally as boring.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I try to watch from our DVR every day so they don't get stacked up.

Answer by Bmat at 1:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Hubby and I still watch them weekly. Sometimes on the same night they air or the following evening. If we watch it on the same night we like to let it half record first so we can FF through commercials.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I usually watch them the next morning after my husband goes to work and while my son is still asleep..but sometimes I have 2 or 3 stacked up and watch them on a day its just me at home.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I never watch anything "live", I like being able to fast forward through the commercials, heh. I don't usually watch tv until after my son goes to sleep, and then I usually only have time to watch one episode of something... But since there are only a few shows I just HAVE to watch, I usually get through everything by the end of the week...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I usually watch them the day after.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I watch mine online when I get the chance

Nsbgirl

Answer by Nsbgirl at 4:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• We try to get to them within a week of when we DVR them but lately it's been about two weeks.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2010