Still not sure on names what do you think of these

Aurelia Genevieve (Ow-rel-yah)
Lorelei Allegra
Clarissa Olive
Porsha Astrid
Isla Felicity

Elliott Jude
Damien Rhys
Rowan Oliver
Killian Everett
Sawyer Landon

rockabell2003

Asked by rockabell2003 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I really like Clarissa Olive or Killian Everette
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Isla Felicity and Elliot Jude
    JenRose09

Answer by JenRose09 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Sawyer was one I actually loved; until I realized how friggin popular it was... (call me picky..) I would go with Killian Everett for the boy and actually Lorelei Olive, I think they sound better together than your original picks...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 12:09 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i dont like any of them either.....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• killian everette is ok, the rest i just don't like
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 12:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'm not crazy about any of them but I like Clarissa and Killian the best.

Keep in mind the embaressment as a child when every teacher struggles to pronounce the name. And the frustration as an adult when she (or he) has to spell it each and every time as well as the ongoing problem of no one being able to pronounce it. It's not supposed to happen but many resumes are tossed just because the name is odd.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I've always been fond of Keturah (Genesis 25:1), but then again I'm kinda biased...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Lorelei has always been a favorite of mine :) although I have learned that my children act like their names mean! sounds odd but they really do! and Lorelei means destruction LOL so not the best name for a kid if you have had experience like me with names :)

Rowan Oliver is my favorite boys name you have listed! the names make me think of very strong, rooted, and humble, but a bit of a rule breaker :)

my second choice on the girls names would have to be Aurelia Genevieve. very pretty!

I love the celtic roots to the majority of the names you have! I strongly recommend NOT using Porsha, no matter how you spell it, people will think you named her after the car! LOL
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:20 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I like the name Genevieve, but not w/ the name you have infront of it.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'm not crazy about any of these at all. :( Sorry! And isn't Allegra like a birth control or something?? Allergy meds? I don't know..
    And it's not like I'm not up for unique names, we named our daughter Sisika.
    supermama322

Answer by supermama322 at 4:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2008