is diarrhea a sign of pregnancy?

so ive been lookin for this answer i get a bunch of dif ones ive had diarrhea for like probly 2weeks n idk if i could be pregnant yesterday i noticed that my nipples were unuaslly dark but today they are normal idk wat is goin on i also been rly hungry but when i eat im suddenly full n some mornins i wake up starvin like i havent eatin for weeks n some i wake up full as can be ive thought iwas pregnant before but it was my head playin games i have very unregular periods so i cant go by those n idk if i want to take a test im rly scared this time but i dont throw up i do gag more frequently when i brush my tongue n things but i didnt start noticin these things until my boyfriend said i looked pregnant in a pic n a couple girls at work said the same thing n i also been waaayyy more irratable than usual someone plz help...

esperanza0524

Asked by esperanza0524 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 1) PLEASE learn how to spell so I can understand what you are saying
    2) take a HPT or go to your dr
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Diarrhea doesn't usually come until the very end.. Dark nipples, increased appetite and irritability are signs of pregnancy. YOu need to see a doctor.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I would call your doctor and plus take a test. Diarrhea is not usually a common sign of pregnancy it could be something more serious going on. Good luck

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• What SuperrMommyy said.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Diarrhea does not always mean you are pregnant. Take a test or call you Dr and see them. Talk to them about what is going on and they will decide what needs to be done.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Well in my own experience each of my 4 pregnancies were different, no 2 had exactly the same signs/symptoms. I would have suggested you take a home pregnancy test-- but if your periods are not regular or if it is very early on you may not get an accurate reading. So the best way to find out would be to make an appointment with an ob/gyn and have an exam/bloodwork done. I hope everything works out for you-- and you get the answer (pregnant/not) you are hoping for.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It sounds to me like you have some sort of stomach or intestional bug. You might need an antibiotic. Drink plenty of fluids so you don't get dehydrated.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Diarrhea is a sign of

the flu
    a cold
    food poisoning
    chrones disease
    pregnancy
    hypochondria
    and of course a hangover! It could be anything!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010