Feeling like he wont wait till his due date?

Anyone else feel like their baby wont make it to their due date, im 36 weeks and i dont think he is going to wait....

ArmyWife2010218

Asked by ArmyWife2010218 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Everyone feels like that im sorry you have to go through with it but they will come when they are ready and whent hey are full term but I promise everyone feels that why in the last few weeks.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Im only 32 weeks and i keep thinking that same thing!!! LOL but only because I had my 2nd early and its really scary because i am at a higher risk to have this one early too!!!!!
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about it. At this point, your baby is considered "full-term" so if he comes now, there is little to no chance that it will be detrimental to his health.

Good luck, mama!
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 1:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think we all thought that at one point. It's because it's what we want. The minute I hit 36 weeks I was thinking it. lol Relax, Gramma always told me a watched pot never boils! congrats!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I thought mine would be born early because I was working a stressful job and didn't get a lot of rest, but she was born at 40 weeks,
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i thought there was no way my son would come BEFORE his due date and he was 7 weeks early.

don't be too set in your expectations because then you might get super discouraged once you hit 42 weeks! GL!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010