Anyone do online surveys that actually work?

I wanted to make some money at home and was wondering if anyone has ever done the online surveys and ACTUALLY made money from it. Also Did it take forever to make at least $100 a month at the least or was it pretty fast. Any good sites to start or recommend? Last question,where do I look to see if the site isn't a scam and is for real?

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do mysurvey.com and yes it takes forever to make anything. I have never had any luck with other sites. I am not going to sign up for lots of things I don't want or get tons of spam.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I do mysurvey.com too and the only good things are that every now and then they send me free things to try out. I've had cereal, body wash, diapers, etc. sent. However, it takes a long time to make enough to get a $10.00 check from them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• lzsarejman that is one thing i like too. I have gotten laundry detergent, diapers, cat food, and a few other things. can't think of them off hand.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i signed up for surveylion.com and i think in the 3 years i've done survey's for them i have made a total of $15, EVER. they only pay if you qualify to complete the survey so a lot of time i have wasted my time getting 3/4 of the way through and then answer 1 question the "wrong" way for their survey purpose and they say "sorry you aren't in the demographic we are looking for" argh.
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Thanks ladies. Maybe I will try mysurvey.com. I like that you get free stuff to try as well. Do they give you a paper to turn in after you use the products or do you have to go online?
    JacobsMommy05

Comment by JacobsMommy05 (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I tried to do this in college and even though they advertised paid surveys on their site, the only ones I ever got where the free surveys. Read the fine print carefully.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• There are lots of ways to make extra money online, I do lots of survey sites and some of them have other ways to earn besides just surveys. Earn Money Online is my website with details

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 8, 2010