Did anyone else have trouble after a c-section with scar tissue?

I had one about 10 months ago and I went to the ER last night for BAD cramps right where the scar is. I have had them on and off for about 3 months and the past week I have had them every day. It was to the point where I was about to throw up. It even hurts to have sex. I learned I have to go to a Doctor and get a colonoscapy and if they dont find anything I have to get a camera put in my belly to see if my scar tissue has lesions on it. (to top off everything, I have no insurance so IDK what Im gonna do money wise.) I swear, as if I didnt have enough money problems throw this one in there too! lol Anyone else have this problem? what did they do?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have had random cramping around my scar, but nothing like this. I'm sorry you are going through this, although I'm not sure what a colonoscopy will do for you if the cramping is in the front. You should ask them to do an ultrasound on you. You could have an ovarian cyst. When you feel the area, and press in, do you feel an lumps that weren't there before? They can do a simple external ultrasound to check for that. i had an ovarian cyst rupture on me a couple years ago, before my c-section, and had to have surgery to remove the mass. I don't know that's what you have, but if the pain is localized on one side more than the other, it might be that. Good luck, I hope it works out for you and that you feel better soon!
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 5:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010