Is your Toddler a fish out of water?

My one year old is obsessed with baths... He loves them. He will splash away and even lays down in the water. He will get on his tummy too and blow bubbles in the water.
Dose your baby do this??
I think it is the cutest thing ever.
Oh yeah he loves to have my bath poof and will put it under the water and lift it watching the water drip from it and then repeat it over and over.... my sister got him the pool toys the poof balls that I think are called sploosh's I dont remember now but he does not like those ones cause he cant let it drip.... he got so mad and was attacking it, he would yell and bite it cause it would not drip like the bath poof :)

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son loves the water ( he is almost 2 years old ) ... bath time is after supper and he knows this, so he tries to hurry and eat and says BATH BATH BATH until I let him out of his chair lol.... it is very cute, I call him Mommy's little fishy
    AmericanaQueen

Answer by AmericanaQueen at 2:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My loves playing in the bath tub...but hates swimming in pools. :(
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My 2 yo loves water - baths, pool, ocean. In the bathtub he'll pour cups of water over his head and laugh! No fear whatsoever - which is good and bad!

Answer by missanc at 2:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• All 5 of my kids are fish...good thing we have a pool!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• my 2 year old son could be a fish for a living lol. His new obssession is climbing in the bath by himself, whether we are supervising him or not, he turns on the water and pours water over his head with the rinse cup over and over and over. This has become a problem since he does it without asking first, and although he turns the cold on, there could be a day he turns on the hot and gets hurt. Just climbing in the tub and he could get hurt. The rinse cup is now out of reach and he has ben sent to his room every time he does it, so he doesnt do it as much anymore.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• aww my baby does that too! I love it, it is so cute ;)
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My daughter does that too. She loves playing with water.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 4:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010