I have gestational diabetes and have 3 numbers over 120 2 hours after eating in the last 6 days...

Is that too much?

One was 135, 126, and one was really bad at 167. I know what I ate or drank to cause it but just wanted to see how bad it really is to be over that many times in 6 days. I go to the doctor tomorrow but if anyone has any input, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have you been feeling bad? i dont have gd my cousin did and my gma has diabetes, its probably not safe to go that many days just for fear of going into sugar coma, or putting the baby at risk but if your arent feeling ill im not sure did check it after the high readings i would tell the dr and ask what the risks are just to make sure, i guess bc you were ok for the 6 days, then just be careful what you eat until you get in
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Those are all high numbers and yes I would definitely talk to your doctor about it.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2010