christmas idea for girls 5,7, and 9

I would love to hear from other moms about gifts for christmas for santa ideas. When they were younger it was easier to buy gifts for them. Now they are older it is a little harder.Thanks for all the ideas and it would be a great help to me.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 2:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• Well my daughter is going to be 5 right after christmas & she is still into baby dolls, barbies, loves music, so she is getting the caring corners doll house (its interactive) she is also getting a toy called Fisher Price iXL its 6 things in one. Most 9 yr old girls love music also, so find out what some of her favorite singers are, get her a boom box or maybe mp3 player & download the songs she likes. For the 7 yr old its hard because I am not sure what she likes I know my almost 7 yr old niece is still into baby dolls and loves ICarly so maybe some things with her favorite character on it. Both of my kids are also getting a new blanket and character pillow. I hope this helps.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• All little girls love jewelry if that helps at all. And I know most of them like stuffed animals too. My friends daughter who is 8 is into the Little Pets or whatever they are called,, maybe someone here can remember the name of them. They are popular right now. For the 9 year old you might consider an ipod or video game if they have an Xbox or Playstation.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 12:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• my 6 year old LOVES her PLAN toys doll house. You can buy them on Amazon starting around $80 for the house itself. I love it because it's eco friendly and completely non-toxic, and its super cute. The Plan toys furniture sets for it are about $15 per room and it's super cute and durable. She also LOVES the Guidecraft doll cradle she got last Christmas too. I like them because it encourages imaginative play and you can add more pieces when the next holiday comes along!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:18 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We got my then 7 and 9 yos mp3 players last year and they still use them. My dd, the younger one, got hello kitty. You can get em fairly cheap even. This year all 3 of mine want pillow pets.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 8:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010