Okay my husband had poison ivy on his hand it there was like a blister on it, which popped yesterday. Well embarrasing as this sounds, last night DH and I were messing around, and I didnt even think about it, but he touched down there before I proceeded to give him a BJ, and I woke up with what I believe is poison ivy on my tounge, lol. Is this possible!?
Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Health
Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:31 PM on Sep. 7, 2010
Answer by 2tinyhineys at 2:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2010
Oh man!! Yeah,it could be!
Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2010
Answer by aeneva at 3:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2010
Answer by aeneva at 3:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2010
Next question in Health
how much does taking aintibiotics effect birth control?