Got tattoos??! How many?? Do u feel judged when ur in public with your baby, like people are staring at you, thinking less of you just cause u have ink?!?

Mammas2angels

Asked by Mammas2angels at 2:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My tattoo is not visible unless I'm in a swimsuit or less. I have been thinking a lot lately about getting one that is more visible.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 2:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have 5 and 4 are visible. I have 3 teenagers and I have never felt like I am being judge.. I probably was, but I don't care.
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 2:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I am covered. I have big tatoos and a lot of them. I don't really notice what others are doing, so if they are looking at me I don't know. But it would be funny if they did! Means I ruffled their feathers a little! I do hair and the little grannies love me, it's like they aren't even there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i have 9 tattoos and could care less what other people think. Sure, I get the stares but my kids like to tell other people what they mean and which one is for them. I have one that is in Hebrew and a lot of people are fascinated by it. I have plans for more too.
    RAI2001

Answer by RAI2001 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i have 7 tattoos (in order that i got them)

lower back tattoo that is 3 big stars with a lot of little ones got on birthday when i turned 21

got a hot pink star on left side of landing strip down there got on birthday age 22

got a hot pink star (matching previous one) on right side of landing strip 6 months later while really drunk lol

got Always and Forever with stars on my left rib cage (hubby got forever across his back to match) got oct 2009

got Payton (hubs name) on my right rib cage right after we got married in jann of 2010 hubs got my name on his forearm

got an anchor tattooed between my 2 hot pink stars..... shortly after in feb.

got moon and stars traveling down my right rib cage next to hubs name.... in march 2010

1 peircing in march got a mirco dermal in middle of my down there anchor tattoo... it has a star in the middle so it is in center of that....

pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have the back of both of my thighs done, lol.. I get alot of looks when I have shorts on. All the other ones I have arent too visible unless Im wearing a tank top or swim suit. (I have the bottom of my stomach and some of my back, which is still in the process of getting finished)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I've got quite a few myself. I love the reaction I get over some of em! And the looks I get sometimes?!?! Wow!! Great fun!!! People tend to think I'm a lot younger than I am, add that to the tatts and I get funny looks sometimes!! It's hillarious! :)
    Mammas2angels

Comment by Mammas2angels (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I've got 4 right now, soon as this baby pops out I'm getting more. if I wear a short sleeved shirt, you can't see them, but I spend most of my time in tank tops so they're visible. honestly, people compliment the one on my shoulder (the artist did an amazing job) so often that I don't really notice when people look at me weird. if they even do. if they did, it wouldn't really bother me much, everyone's got different taste.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 2:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have 1, not visible unless I'm in my bra though. It's right under my bra line centered by my breastbone. Even if it was visible I doubt I would be judged for it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have two One of a heart with leaves covering the outside of the heart and a scroll and it the scroll it says Emma and Hailey..my daughters name and then my other one is of my husband Matthews name they are both on my upper arms and unless I am wearing a tank top no one can see them :) I am proud of them tho if they were to be out.
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 2:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010