trying to deal with an unfaithful husband who was found out 4 yrs ago and is also a gambler who recently "lost" over $4000.00. Should I stay or what?

I am not completly convinced that he has cut all ties with the affair even though he says he has somehow do not believe it. Previous gambling trouble let us to have to sell our house and were in financial ruin. He has now repaired our credit but has recently "gambled" away this money. Is it possible that he is stashing it away and pretending to gamble it is what I ask myself.

rio88

Asked by rio88 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• i would cut ties with him cause hes playing you!!! and your feelings shouldnt be a gamble
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• One time cheater. Shame on him. Two time cheater, shame on you.

I wouldn't stay. Period.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Get rid of him if you cant trust him. It isnt a relationship without trust
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• He has done 2 out of the3 no nos in my book, an affair and an addiction. I would be done especially since he tried to change and lost everything again. I doubt he is stashing it away either way keep your eyes and ears open.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• the question is more why have you stayed this long?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It is time you leave him. Unfaithful and a gambler. What next. "I am gay"? You can do bad all by yourself.

Answer by louise2 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Look at the what you said. You have so many doubts with this man. You do not trust him, and you know it. If you can not trust him, I would leave. Whether he is gambling or hoarding the money, it does not matter. In the end, you are going to get burned again and again if you stay with him.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Every one of us should have "deal breakers" when it comes to relationships. Keep in mind that even the Bible that says divorce is wrong, allows for it in the case of adultery. I know you probably feel like you love him and a huge part of you wants to make it work and doesn't want to let go, you might actually be in love with the person you thought he was...not the real him. Also, the "right" person who would make you happy could be right around the corner and you might miss out waiting for this guys to change when he has to want to. Just a thought. Hope it helps! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• love is blind deaf and dumb... and im very sry you have went thru this... anyone looking in says cut him go.. forget him you can do better, but honestly YOU have to come to terms with it.
    Trin0714

Answer by Trin0714 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My question is "Why would you stay"? Seems to me that you are putting yourself in a situation that really isn't necessary.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2010