Do you wonder what your husband REALLY thinks about your looks?

They would never tell us: "Oh your looking somewhat fat compared to how you use to be" etc..
I wonder this because sometimes I look at my husband and think..His nose hairs are in desperate need of a trim, or his belly has a little pudge now, his face is so oily..His hair is never combed...I even notice the extra nipple hair that wasn't there as bad before! I love him and he''s still my sexy but I wonder if they think to themselves like that about us? The bad thing is I know I look alot worse than I did before...His changes are minor compared to mine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• im sure they do
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:05 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Of course they do. And they stay anyway!
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• lol... No, I don't wonder. My husband usually says whatever he's thinking, and for those few times that he doesn't, he's unable to hide his facial expressions so the look on his face says it all. But yea, I notice those little things about my hubby too... I never tell him, though--- I think it would hurt his ego more than something like that would hurt mine! haha
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• No sane man with a working brain would tell ANY woman she is fat or chubby! LOLOL But If my hubby's nose hairs needed trimming Ide tell him, and he wouldnt be offended. Same with the hair. As for the emerging body hair? Well welcome to the world of growing older. My hubby had almost NO body hair on his chest when we met. Now? He's turning into a gorilla I swear! LOL But I love him, and he is still the same on the inside. Depending on your age, just you wait till the stray eyebrow hair comes out on your chin. LOL All part of growing older. Tell your man in nice ways youde like it if he did......this....or that. He may take well to it knowing you still take an intrest in how he looks.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i feel the sameway lol=]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i dont critizize him i just tell him his nipple hairs and new belly tires turn me on lol=] because he didnt have that before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• If you keep your body clean and trim, your hair clean, and brushed if not pulled back, your nails are kept clean and neat, your eyebrows are plucked, your toenails are trimmed, your legs and underarms are shaved and you wear deodorant and a hint of perfume, how could he POSSIBLY think anything about YOU except, "WOW my wife is BEAUTIFUL!!"
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• lol ~ yes i wonder that myself ...but when you ask you get the same answer all the time ...
    francesca677

Answer by francesca677 at 4:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My husband also says what he thinks. Ya, I know I'm overweight. Ya, he tells me. He says he wants to help me... then he buys a liter of chocolate ice cream. UGH! The man cannot put 2 and 2 together sometimes! Lol, but I don't care.
    melamommy24

Answer by melamommy24 at 4:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My husband ever told me I looked fat I think I would be mad at him. Yes I am a little over weight but I am losing now.
    tina30218

Answer by tina30218 at 6:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2008