Did I test too early? adult content

I am due to start my monthly on Friday. For about the last week, I have been really tired, had sore boobies, been sick to my stomach, and I don't know how else to explain this, but smells are like amplified by a thousand, lol. Smells that I normally love are making me sick, and ones that I normally do not even notice are really strong!!!
My question is this, I did a pregnancy test on Sunday (which was negative). But, normally I have a little discharge for a day or two before I start, this month, nothing. Was wondering if Sunday would have been too early to test when I am due to start on Friday.

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The tests do say that you can get a result up to 5 days before your missed period, but if you read the fine print, it says they are only 50% percent accurate at that time. You probably waited too early. Try again in a few days. good luck! I am jealous! LOL AF started yesterday for me!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 4:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• yeah, it's probably too early. it took until sometime during or after when my period was sposed to happen for the positive to show up
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 2:43 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• wait until you missed it... mine didnt go + until the last day of my period
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i always showed up before my period but not that soon before maybe a couple days
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Well the tests say up to 5 days before your missed period, but personally I would get another one and wait until you miss your period on Friday if you do.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I agree, wait until the day it's supposed to start! GL!
    jessica1219

Answer by jessica1219 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2010