please help

im so fraking upset i really am i have been mad all day and have tried everything sat outside, walked, counted, played with my little one nothing works i desperatly want to punch the hell out of something but have nothing that will ease my pain pillows dont work cause they dont break and i just want something/one to feel how i feel right now. my mom says not to let whatever is bothering me get to me and i say thats hard cause it has already dug a hole in my heart. any idea as to how to relieve my anger? its not fair to my little guy to see me cryin all day long hes upset cause im upset im tryin hard not to let him see me hurting there is no1 here that can watch him so i can go do something to get my mind off of how im feeling. and honestly what i have on my mind isnt somethin i want to allow myself to do im stuck and pissed off fighting with who i am and who i used to be.

MinnieMoni

Asked by MinnieMoni at 2:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• :(
    Is there someone you can call to babysit for a little while so you can get away and take some time for yourself?
    I've been angry to at times and it was hard to shake..but you do what you hafta to to get through the day with your kids...trying not to let them see your tears and anger because it can be scary for them.
    I've waited till nap time and went to my room and had a good cry.
    You can try diverting our mind to something else. Take the kids for a walk to the library or playground or somethign. Focus on thier smiles, on their laughter.
    Wish I could be of more help. Hope you feel better soon.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don't fully understand what's wrong. Umm, try to find someone who has some Xanax?? Hope everything gets better for you. :)
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 2:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• why are you mad..?
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 2:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• local YMCA usually has a child care while you punch the crap outta the bag
    Trin0714

Answer by Trin0714 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010