I have...

GINORMOUS breasts lol they are a 32 D... and im 7 weeks pregnant, and they are already getting a bit bigger. I know this is normal, but i want to know the best way to keep them from getting saggy and stuff. Im thinking about buying a bigger vitorias secret bra to wear later in my pregnancy and just keep it on majority of the time. I LOVE VICTORIAS secret bras i could never go any other way.. what did anyone else do to prevent this?

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 9:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL I had a similar problem. I have large breasts myself I'm a 34DD and I was so worried when I got pregnant. I thought they were going to get so huge I would suffocate my baby while trying to breast feed. Most women are usually happy when they get bigger breast specially those who are a little on the small side, but for me it was scary. As my pregnancy went along I did not grow any bigger I was still able to fit in my victoria's secret sexy bras before and after birth. As far as the breast feeding unfortunately I was one of those moms who somehow did not have enough milk I was almost dry, so I never really went through the whole painful feeling. Anyways good luck, and don't worry too much. Everyone's body is different. Once you have your baby it won't really matter anyways.

Answer by iri24 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Ya just wait till you get further along they start leaking and getting really sore. I'm sorry I really don't know what to do about the whole bra thing, I'm going through the same thing at this moment. Nothing seems to be comfortable! I'm 7 months and can't wait for all this milk to come out already!!

Answer by starbucks_mama at 9:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• They're going to grow, your nipples are going to grow and get darker, they're going to itch, your boobs will sag... there's nothing you can do. Keep them moisturized and buy a few really good bras.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i know it sounds crazy, but use lots of moisturizers.....and not only do you need a regular bra, but wear the tightest sports bra you can tolerate over it....oh, and just wait til your milk comes in....about three days after you give birth it will be HELL...i was a 34 B...3 days after birth i was a 34 D spilling out of a D sports bra...i had to wrap my chest in ace bandages to keep the swelling down!

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I never nknew you could stop sagging!!! Isnt that just nature!!!

Answer by RagJunkie at 10:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• ur luck there only that big my bra size is 42 k and mine are already saggy i was told i couldnt breat feed because my boobs r to big and will suficate the baby

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• im definitely going to breast feed the baby :) AND U CANT STOP sagging but you can make it not happen so fast :)

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• yeah boobs are never the same after you get prego NEVER

Answer by masonelismom at 11:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• they are never the same but they dont stay as big as they get - they go down after you stop producing and if you loose your baby weight slowly they should not sag - its when you drastically loose weight and your skins elasticity cant keep up.

Answer by vakatia at 11:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• by putting stuff on them when they itch like coconut oil to help and taking a good amount of food with vitamen d its the elasticaty and just wearing a good bra

Answer by Patience1 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2008