how to start anal sex?

best way to prepare rectum for smoothest anal sex

Asked by kieshafreak at 2:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I personally think that the vag needs to be stimulated first. VERY stimulated! After a good orgasm is the only time I even allow anal. Then, there has to be ALOT of lube. During penetration, you need to push out, so make sure you empty your bowels. (unless you're into that kinda kink) YES, the first time hurts, but with patience, can be a wonderful pleasure! Good Luck!

Answer by dellamae at 2:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• sarcasmMaybe next time lable this tmi and in the appropriate section. They should have a category just for questions like these. Gross.

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• throwing up

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Lots an Lots Lube an small toys the work your way up

Answer by davecswife at 2:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Work up to it with toys of increasing size. LOTS OF LUBE. Go slow. A tiny butt plug is a good start.

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have no clue, but I would imagine a lot of anal lube?

Answer by firethearson at 2:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I have no idea might fine some answers on the web...

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 2:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• lots and lost of luba and do it really slow

Answer by Runt420 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• well okay... go buy a book at Barnes and Nobles. They have books in the sex section with pictures. I didn't know it would be so difficult to figure out you had to ask about it.

Answer by lioness3e at 6:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• That's something I never wanted to do or know about. Yes, there SHOULD be a seperate category for the question...and the topic.....ewwwww.
    My only advice is this: Don't do it. WHy? Because it will never be good and could be dangrous and you could end up with bowel control problems. Really. Once that sphincter muscle is ruined, there's no way you can still control things. I am nauseated just thinking about it.
    Regular sex SHOULD be wonderful and should be enough in a normal relationship...why try something else that really doesn't belong in male-female sex????

Answer by gertie41 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010