this is a silly question is there like an online diary kinda thing...

I broke up with my ex of 9 years and he did me so wrong (cheated, stole from me, lied, would actually leave me in stores and just be gone me and my child would be looking everywhere for him but he wouldn't be there) I am wondering if there is like an online place where you would have to have a password to access where i could write all the bad things he has done....Im afraid I will give in and go back to him but if i keep reminding myself of the bad things he has done I wont. I dont really want to write it on paper I don't want anyone finding it and seeing them things so is there some place online I can keep it private?

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• live journal.com I believe thats what its called....I havnt looked at it in years but good luck anyway.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• LiveJournal. You can also start a private blog on several different websites such as Wordpress.com and Blogger.com. Good luck!! I'm so sorry for what you are going through. :( Don't go back to that asshole. You deserve much better for yourself and your daughter.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 2:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• www.xanga.com
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You can even keep an online journal here on the cafe. Just check out the journals section - and there are different privacy levels available too.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• i used copetoday.com when my husband left me. its online, confidential therapy. i know its password protected and completely confidential and you wouldn't simply be writing, you could be talking to someone about this guy and your issues.
    MotivatingMama

Answer by MotivatingMama at 3:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2010