Do you ever catch your self staring at your children?

I just love to watch my kids when they don't realize I'm looking. My 9 month old is just always learning something new. The looks on his face when he is trying to figure something out is just priceless. Anybody else every find yourself doing this? (in a non-wierd sort of way)

Finkette

Asked by Finkette at 3:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• I love to watch my 3 year old eat...his chubby cheeks moving around! LOL it sounds funny but he chews in a very cute way!
    I love to watch my 5 year old play with his army men and superheroes, talking quietly to himself.
    I love to watch my 9 year old draw, he sticks his tongue out a little and he looks so peaceful, I drink it up before he is done and commences his usual torture of his brothers!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• in a non-wierd sort of way-- LOL!!

yes, i can't get enough of him. even at 5yo, he's changing right before my eyes, and i convince myself i can Tivo him.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• when ever i see a child my dad says i start to rub my tummy and smile real big... lol i cant wait to see my baby!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 3:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I love to sit and watch Julita ... she's such a sweet little beauty, so gentle, and she has some little quirks that are just her Dad. I love to see those things that remind me of him, in her ... and I love to just see what a wonder she is all on her own!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:02 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I do. The looks on baby's face are priceless. Such determination! And the smile is so adorable when she smiles. Love those toothless grins!!
    bryncalyn

Answer by bryncalyn at 3:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yes I do. It amazes me all the time that hubby and I made such a beautiful wonderful children.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• yep im often thinking about where did all that time go..it seem like yesterday when i called up the hubby and told him i was preggo. no i have a 14mth old walking around getting into everything lol.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 3:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• they make my heart smile. My oldest just kinda smirks when she catches me lol.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 3:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• All the time :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I sure do and still do and they are 43 and 49 and I'm as proud of them today as I was when they were little. I look at them and think, I brought these two wonderful people into this world and I'm so very proud of both of them. I stare with love and respect and adoration, yes I do.......

zbee

Answer by zbee at 3:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2010