How do you get your husband to want sex more?

I want sex like all the time and he dont so what would you do?

stormey_wagner

Asked by stormey_wagner at 3:03 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• give him head
    Trin0714

Answer by Trin0714 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Define,"all the time"
    Maybe he's tired...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Wow, we have the opposite problem. My hubby would suggest he be checked by a dr
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 3:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• everyday and I do give him head he just dont want it that much.
    stormey_wagner

Comment by stormey_wagner (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Does he work a lot? Maybe he's tired. Also, I know we women generally can complain about feeling unappreciated for what we do, maybe he's feeling that way? It is rare for a man to not be interested, so there is some underlying something causing this I would guess.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• make sure he aint cheating.... maybe make it seem like you dont want to have sex with him and that you dont care that you guys arent..... walk around in sexy clothes or naked without showing that you want to have sex.... my hubby gives it to me anytime i want it..... : ) im so lucky!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 3:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Try waiting till he asks for it. And then u decide when u want to. If a guy thinks he can have sex whenever it's like blah. I mean if you know u have an unlimited supply of good ice cream in your freezer 24/7 the newness of it wears off. But if one day it's not available you get to wondering and craving it.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 3:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My DH is on high blood pressure meds and he works alot of hours. I think between the meds and him working so much,he just isnt interested as much as I am either. Some medications do that to their libido. :\
    About giving him head- that only serves to pleasure him,unless she stops and climbs on top in the middle of it. Dont know about the rest of you girls,but I like to have my man start it for me once in a while (he does when the mood does hit).
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It could be related to stress. Help him relax when he gets home and don't push the sex issue.
    I used to have the same problem...and finally one day I asked myself, Is this really about me wanting sex or is it about me wanting him to want sex with me? I decided that whenever I wanted it and he didn't I would just take care of myself and not worry about it. Now that I've backed off of him, he's the one approaching me all the time! LOL. Probably because he doesn't feel pressured to perform anymore. That's a big deal with guys. When they feel pressured they back away. Check your behavior and make sure you're not doing this.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 3:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I used to have this issue. I had a frank talk with my husband. He told me that he likes to be the agressor in our sex life. I think it took something away from him that I was always on him about wanting sex. So I backed off. Even pretended that I didn't want it as much. I still made a point to dress nice and look nice to entice him. It did wonders for us. Now he always wants it and I am game. I keep sex fun and I never outright start things. I "start" things by being sexy when I want it. He has no idea that I do that, lol. Men might not admit it or even realize it sometimes but they want to chase. Let him chase you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2010