What is your best all around theory for this Q?

Do you think that men really want to be married, or are they ultimately looking for a spot to be taken just to get it over with.

Suppose you could go and have waited what would you be doing instead.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• i'm not sure what most of your post is even saying..but yes, i do think men want to be married. they like having someone there to take care of things(whatever 'things' need taken care of). they're selfish that way. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think that a lot of men find the person they want to settle down with and actually want to get married. I'm sure some marry simply because it's "time" or it's expected but I think that's the minority.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It depends on the man, just as it depends on the woman. There are likely people of both genders that get married because it's what is expected of them at a certain time in their lives, but there are many that want a partner and want a companion in life.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think men ultimately want to be married because they need someone there to help them in life,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• There are all types of men, just as there are all types of women. Some genuinely want to get married, some think they do but really have no idea what that entails, and some wouldn't get married for anything.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I think the majority of men want to be married, esp. as they get older.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:10 PM on Sep. 7, 2010