What's the point of posting on cafemom...?

If you make a post and no one, I mean NO one answers. Even if it's just a bump. I come here for advise, someone to talk to because I have no one to talk to during the day. I guess I don't have enough drama in my life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think there should ONLY be posts on here that have a point. Whether seeking advice, sharing something great or something sad, etc. I am soo tired of these "Would you Rather", and "Bump if you agree" crap that keeps getting posted. I think this site has really turned into a huge middle school with notes being passed in class. Rather then what it was, which was a site for WOMEN to get together and share thoughts, beliefs, and advice.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• What are you posting about?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• or maybe no one had the answer to your question. You could try asking again.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• well..you have our attention now!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Maybe no one had an answer for you. I try to answer as many questions/posts as I can if I have something to say. Sometimes it's hard because if you have nothing nice to say, a lot of people don't want to hear the truth or decide you are bashing them. It's a public forum, not everyone is going to have something to say and asking questions like this with such negativity is not going to get anyone on your side.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I always try to answer the unanswered questions even if I have to google and look for an answer. What do you need help with?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• That does hurt one's feelings, but keep posting until they get to know you. It's like going to a new school. Shouldn't be, but it is.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 3:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• You may have posted it at the time of day that no-one was online?

What do you need?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I don't think that at all... I do not get to be "on" all the time but I try to answer anyones questions.... Drama or not. And what is the point of cafemom... someone to talk to or just a place to vent. Sorry no one responded to your questions.
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 3:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• well i wonder about the same thing with the journals, i have never gotten more then 3 comments on ANY of my journals. i would love to read comments on whats going through other's heads when they read it but no one will comment!!!!!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 7, 2010