Do you think I should tell? adult content

My boyfriend and I just recently got serious. Before neither of us was serious, but he wasn't seeing anyone else. I was... Basically yes I was dating two guys at once, I did have sex with both of them. Should I tell my boyfriend about that? Or not?

Now that we are serious I'm not seeing anyone else and have no intention of seeing anyone else.

Please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Being that you was not serious I wouldn't
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• no,that'd be a bad idea. He doesn't need to know that

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• well if you two weren't serious or exclusive then why would it bother him? I see no point in telling him now if you're not still seeing the other guy.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• you should have been up front about it from the beginning.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• has he asked you about past relationships??
    if he does not ask, why tell?
    most people have some kind of past relationships
    are you claiming to be a virgin?
    Is he a virgin?
    if he think you are a virgin, then i would let him know, if it is a given that both of you came to realtionship with pasts, then i see no reason to say anything
    if he asks flat out, tell all, or tell him that you did have past realtionships but they are over and you are committed to him
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Naw, I'd leave it alone...unless he asked you specifically..then I'd tell him, I wouldnt lie about it. But hey, before you became serious with one another and exclusive what you did was none of his business. Chances are, he may have been sleeping with someone else too.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No you should not. You where not in a committed relationship. I do not think it is necessary.

Answer by louise2 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• My general belief is that you should always be completely honest with someone if you really want a shot at a good healthy relationship. If he doesn't stay, it wasn't meant to be.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• There isn't any reason in hurting his ego like that. If you weren't serious before then no worries. :) Why drag up things that will cause problems?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:22 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If you guys weren't exclusive, then it shouldn't be a big deal...I still wouldn't tell him.
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 7, 2010