Anyone ever feel undesirable?

i'm 31 and a single mom. And I swear I don't get a second glance. lol Do i smell funny or something?

istealcookies

Asked by istealcookies at 3:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• It's been a common occurance for me. I'm sure it happens to everyone at some point.
    You just have to be happy with yourself and who you are. There are always going to be days when you feel "Ick", but you just have to remember what's great about you. It's true that you'll never be happy with someone else if you're not happy with yourself first.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• its all body language. people can see the lack of confidence and it draws them away. you need to go out and be fun and confident and don't wait for ppl to come to you...it's 2010 after all
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• not dont worry im 20 and i feel the same way all the time
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Im 25 and feel the same way
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• all i can say is that men are visual creatures. with that in mind be visually appealing to them if thats what your looking for
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Im 23.. & 25 weeks pregnant! Heck yah, I feel undesirable! Just be confident, get a new hair style or do you makeup differently.. Perk up Buttercup, your Romeo will come along! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yup everyday at one point or another :-/
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 3:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I feel undesirable alot. ofcourse I'ml ike 40lbs over weight too.... but it happens. and somedays I feel like I'm a sexy ass bitch! lol
    MsLouLou

Answer by MsLouLou at 3:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I'm 25 and feel the same way... Although I just moved to AZ from CA. I swear all the guys notice me here.... Strange!
    TessaHoney

Answer by TessaHoney at 3:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Almost daily. Even on my good days, I don't really get a second glance. If I do, I don't notice it. I'm not gorgeous, but I'm not the hunchback either. I'm an average gal, and I never get hit on or asked to dance, etc. Never have. I'm in a relationship, and I still feel undesirable most of the time.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2010