sex drive..... adult content

SO I am 22 and have been very "frisky" lately... my SO who is 32 just can't keep up..... I feel like I am constantly getting turned down and he just doesn't show affection.... Our sex life hasn't ben good for the last year now... Any ideas would be great because if this doesn't stop it's going to ruin our relationship

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• My SO has a very high sex drive & I, being pregnant, does not! =(.. He wants to do it every night, multiple times. Well I just can't do that. As long as I have sex with him every other night or so he's okay! Just explain to your guy that he needs to think of you and not just himself.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I started masterbating. lol when he realised that I didn't "need him" as much then he started stepping up to the plate a bit more lmao
    MsLouLou

Answer by MsLouLou at 3:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I agree with MsLouLou, masturbation is a good alternative, but sometimes it's simply not good enough. Perhaps you could start slipping a little "something extra" into his coffee, soda, beer etc. There are some things, that when administered in small dosages, won't be immediately noticeable. And you could cover up the sudden horny-ness he'll feel by having clams or something for dinner. Just a thought, *lol*
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Dmommy4 that was funny. That sounds like me and my hubby. I always wanted it and he was good with just having it every once in awhile. Ok I thought most guys wanted it all the time. Well not him. And we discussed it, it never changed and now we just dont have sex and I dont care but then that leads to another subject. So I hope you get the advice you need and it works for you. Good Luck.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:09 PM on Sep. 7, 2010