have you ever been on the phone with a complete stranger and they were just so nice that you didnt want to say goodbye? lol

like you want them to stay on the phone to keep talking to you?

lol ive wanted to do it maybe because i am bored or something but its sure hard to say goodbye to strangers that are extremly nice!!!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL...well, I guess thats one way to make a friend :)
    And that only happened to me when I was a teenager and accidentally called the wrong house and thought I was talking to my boyfriend and it took me about a full 2 minutes to realize that I wasn't..it was another boy that I never even knew. We laughed but ended up talking on the phone everyday until finally one day we met eachother, lol. Wouldnt do that today though!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• yes i have and made a good friend once
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yep, a someone looking for money... He ended up adding my on myspace.. we talked for a while. My hubby thought it was funny as hell. We ended up talking about Maine (thats were I lived before I moved to where Im at now.) But other then that nope.. Not really.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 4:12 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yup, I ended up dating a guy that had called my cell (apparently it was an old number of his friend's) and we started talking for a bit. Then he called back the next day and it went on like that for a couple weeks, we would talk for hours. In the end, we dated for almost 10 months before he ticked me off and I told him never to call me again!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 4:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• No, but when I worked at an inbound call center, I had a guy call in who had a voice like cool mint tea on a hot day.... Literally gave me the shivers in a good way! And he was smart, funny, and oh so polite!

After I was done talking to him, I was looking at his account to make notes and I realized he was a Catholic priest!

I bet his masses are ALWAYS to a packed house!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010