HOUSE

whats the worst thing you hate about cleaninhouse and why

mine is dishes cuz it seems like they never end

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Cleaning, period! It never lasts more than a few hours, if that. My kids are always right behind me making a mess.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Right now it's the floors. We just bought a home that has floors I would have never chosen, I can't wait to get rid of them. I just can't keep them clean enough.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Dishes and laundry be cause they NEVER end!
    MsLouLou

Answer by MsLouLou at 3:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• the bathroom! I have 3 sons and a husband - at least 3 of them can't aim! My bathroom always smells like pee - even hours after cleaning. And when I cleaned today, somehow I found poop on the outside edge of the seat! How do you get poop there? Ugh!
    Hausermom

Answer by Hausermom at 3:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Ugh! The bathroom! I get my husband to clean that room for me because between him and my son.....ugh!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Dishes. I don't have a dishwasher, so washing dishes can be extremely back breaking work. Especially when pregnant.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• cloths on the floor. i can handle dishes, just throw them in the dishwasher, but i just hate constantly bending over to pick up cloths that are throw on the floor cause i have a bad back
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I am with Ali! I absolutely hate laundry all over the place, my husband drops clothes next to the basket and my 17mo loves to take all the clothes out and throw them on the floor! When I was pregnant it was much worse but I make them both pick up now
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• I hate dusting. The house we used to live in was really old and had forced air heat. You could dust in the morning and by evening everything was covered in dust again. It was pointless.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010