Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another issue with teen girl visit... adult content

after he (adult 40 something boyfriend of mine) drank with her (his 16 -almost 17 yr old niece. i walked into kitchen and he was telling her to bend over to get a spanking with the paddle, if she did not he said he would spank her front. teen said no, but after he said he would spank her front-her choice" she bent over and he spanked her bottom with a wooden paddled (used by him once or twice a year when his kids were younger) the teen was wearing very short shorts.
I was shocked and thought inappropreiate on his part, I stormed out of room, teen came to me saying she did not think of him "that way" i said i never said that, but i did think that he as adult in 40's AND her uncle was way out of line and that she was a victim

his siter is saying she is pressing charges on me because this teen (her daughter ) saw porn on computer

I think that his family is trying to set me up because i am leaving with our child

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (17)
  • Is this for real?

    Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • I would be out of there as fast as I could.

    Answer by okmommy08 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • He's sister cant press charges because you have porn on your computer. If anything he'll get in trouble for giving under age child a drink and "spanking" her. I would cut ties with everyone and get out of there ASAP

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • seriously? he was definitely inappropriate!

    Answer by Hausermom at 3:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • Ummm, I think you can't get out of there quick enough, they all sound trashy. I certainly wouldn't leave my child with the guy, father or not. I would report his ass.

    Answer by Jessica157 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • i am planning on leaving
    he USED to scream at me to get out
    but now he does not
    if i leave and move away with our child, can he go to court and say that i removed child from home and school and routine and therefore he can get custody??
    i think he is trying to get me to leave, but if i take our child then he can say I left home and I took child away
    i think his familt told him NOT to kick me out because then i have right to move to whereever??


    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • Move somewhere near by so you dont affect your child routine. He's argument wont hold up in court espeically if you report him for this.

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • as long as you dont leave the state you can go anywhere you want. He isnt going to get custody he can threaten all he wants please document everything you have about his innapropriate behavior and give it to an attorney when you get one. No judge is going to say oh you took him out of his routine so the dad gets him. Since you arent married and no custody arrangements have been court ordered you dont even have to let him near your child.

    Answer by okmommy08 at 3:59 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • I'd get out of there and report him ... its even more important to report his inappropriate behavior if the family is trying to cover it up

    Answer by elizabiza at 4:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

  • i have NO MONEY at all
    if i go to my mothers house, it is more than an hour away
    new school

    we are NOT married, he IS on birth certficate, it is HIS house
    I have no witness to spanking , drinking and smoking pot with teen except his neice who i assume will lie to protect him

    I have kept a dated journal=does this have any barring in court? it is just my word on the paper????

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.