Any one know the best way to deal with stress when you have depression issues and two young kids??

I am a mother of a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old i am very stressed but I also have some deep depression issues any ideas? some times I feel like I am taking it out on my kids and its not fair to them.

kikyo1

Asked by kikyo1 at 4:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• i love to get the kids to bed early or nap and just take the best bath and give myself a manicure and a pedicure and sometimes i do my hair and make up and even just sleeping with them will help me to relax just do what you can and what makes you happy i love to make hot coco and watch the office or a funny show to!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 4:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Get the kids into some sort of a routine, even if its bedtime at such and such a time, wake up and breakfast at such and such a time, and nap. During their nap time at least some times snooze right along with them. Do something fun like painting your nails or hanging out with a friend or two now and then. Sometimes you just need to stop and recharge your batteries. But the best advice I can give is to tell your doctor what is going on, if you havent already done that. Also have your thyroid checked out because having a slow working thyroid can affect your moods,etc.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 4:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2010